October 16, 2011

Zara's Metallic Clutch

What started out as a little weekend online window shopping ended with the window part being crossed out : ) I actually discovered this little beauty on an adorable blogger's site I frequent- Stripes & Sequins- and quickly decided that I needed it!
The gold version is featured on her blog, but when I went to Zara's online site to pick up one of my very own, I was disappointed to discover that they were sold out. They did still have the black edition in stock so I opted for it. I think this will be the perfect companion for all those holiday outings this season! Cannot wait until it arrives! I hope it's as pretty in person... If any of you'll have seen the black clutch, please let me know what you think about it?

3 comments:

  1. oh my word i am in love with this clutch!! it is amazinggg and i want one so bad!! congragulations on starting a blog that is so exciting!! it definitely got my creative juices going and helped me figure out what my true style was!!! best of luck! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Hilary: I'm so happy you're liking the blog! I haven't been doing this for very long so positive feedback is so motivating! I check out your blog as well and am loving all the pictures! They're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Sherry: This clutch is to die for, right?! I still haven't received it and am so excited to see it in person! I hope it doesn't disappoint! I stopped by your blog and fell in love with your fedora! I wish the weather here would allow me to wear something like that! I miss summer already!

    ReplyDelete