October 9, 2011

My love affair with my Clarisonic Mia!

OMG! I cannot imagine what my life would be like without this nifty little gadget!

So flashback... REWIND... to 2005 when I purchased my first Clarisonic... Back then there was only one model and it only had one speed. Sephora and Saks weren't selling them. The only place you could purchase one would be the office of your aesthetic dermatologist.

During HS I had poor skin... Scratch that-I had horrible skin. After a couple rounds with antibiotics aimed at curing my acne and night cremes promising to produce remarkable results, I felt hopeless. My last resort was accutane. Now, I won't promote or condone the medication, but I will say that it worked for me. This said, I had to wait six months after treatment to do anything else (chemically- as in peels/facials/excess exposure to sunlight) to my face.
Enter the Clarisonic... On the recommendation of my dermatologist, my mom bought one for me and told me to try it out. I agreed... My skin was already improving... What did I have to lose? I will say that I certainly wasn't expecting miracles and was a little skeptical, but I'm happy to say that I was just fine with being wrong! Within a week my skin's complexion improved 110%. I'm not sure I can even write the words to describe just how wonderful my skin looks and feels after I use the Clarisonic so I guess you'll just have to splurge and purchase one for yourself. I swear you won't be disappointed : )

No comments:

Post a Comment