October 4, 2011

Mini Haul & Wish List!

I picked up a few pieces today at an adorable boutique called Factory just off of Gustav Adolfs torg. A friend mentioned that I should check out the brand called CustomMade and it just so happens that that's exactly what I ended up purchasing. Thanks for the recommendation Johanna!
CustomMade Nora Linne
CustomMade Nulle Dress

While I was browsing, waiting to check out, I noticed the most adorable jewelry lining the countertops... I fell in love at first sight with a pair of aqua colored topaz earrings set in 18K yellow gold. The brand is called Misst by M+W, and their line is to die for! Check out the soon to be newest edition to my earring collection below as well as some other pieces I'd be just as happy to adopt here!
Misst by M+W Earrings in Aqua

No comments:

Post a Comment