October 15, 2011

Blogger Challenge Day 1- 15 facts about me!

1. I'm an only child.
2. I have a secret obsession with watching 'Forensic Files' (guess it's not a secret anymore!)
3. If I could live during any time period it'd be the 1940's. 
4. I wish I had Ashley Olsen's closet.
5. If I could switch careers I'd become a nurse.
6. I dance in front of the mirror : ) NO shame!
7. I make popcorn on the stove. 
8. I still watch 'Little House on the Prairie'
9. I played with dolls all through middle school and wanted to be Felicity Merriman.
10. I love going to the movies and watching two films in a row!
11. My eyes are bright green.
12. I'm part Native American.
13. I take my grandma's photo with me everywhere I go.
14. I can play the piano.
15. My parents are the two most important people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment