October 8, 2011

Benefit Cosmetics "Bella Bamba"

I've never been a blush girl. Bronzer, definitely, but blush was just a product I thought was reserved for women well over forty and more than that, that it was a product easily capable of making one look like a clown if not applied carefully... I'm happy to say that upon stumbling onto this product, my thoughts on blush have drastically changed. I am now pro-blush! I ordered this through Sephora's online website and waited in anticipation until it finally arrived. I couldn't wait to try it for myself... Especially after reading all the great reviews it's stirred up! However, upon opening I was a little afraid considering the heavy pigmentation of the product... I started applying very, very sparingly and was completely satisfied with the results. My skin had a glow I'd never been able to capture with any other product. It totally mimicked that of a pregnant girl's glow. AND... to top it all off, a little goes a LONG way so this product will last you forever... It's almost like it pays for itself. Hurry up and get yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment