October 18, 2011

Wishes and Wants!

Okay, so I kinda have this problem with online shopping. I mean, it  starts out innocently enough... Perhaps while I'm catching up on the blogs I frequent or watching a favorite show... Then it happens... something- a bag, a pair of sunnies, shoes, whatever- captures my undivided attention and forces me to search for that particular item incessantly via the internet immediately! Then, after said search is successful in locating said material object striking my fancy, my appetite just isn't satisfied unless I've entered my credit card numbers in the box and pressed 'confirm'. Seriously though, I should get points for honestly. Don't they say that admitting you have a problem is the first place to start?

With that said, I felt I had to show you today's culprits below!
Unfortunately, these lovelies will just have to wait...

3 comments:

  1. Haha... That's awesome! I'm not to that point yet, but I'm sure I'm close : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea i kind of need those E&J booties too!!!!

    i love the YSL ring but i have noticed they are everywhere in Norway, so I had to eventually say pass on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They really are amazing! As far the YSL ring, I actually haven't seen them in person so maybe the trend hasn't made it here yet... but, they've been out for some time : )

    ReplyDelete