October 13, 2011

New fall shows I'm obsessing over!

Every fall, new shows debut and I am always so hesitant to watch the pilots. IDK- perhaps it's because I feel a loyalty to my tried and true series and consider adding a another one to my must watch list to be a form of betrayal. Silly, I know, but I'm just being honest! However, this being said, there are two new shows that I've checked out and have instantly fallen in love with- Hart of Dixie and Ringer. 
Hart of Dixie features Rachel Bilson as Dr. Zoe Hart, a New York based surgeon whose personal and professional life are turned upside down resulting in her decision to take a family practice position in the deep southern town of Bluebell, Alabama- and trust me, she is just as much of a culture shock to the residents of her new town as their way life is to her!
The second series, Ringer, casts former Buffy the Vampire Slayer star Sarah Michelle Gellar as twin sisters Bridget and Siobhan in a never ending spiral of twists and turns resulting in one sister assuming the other's identity. I can't say too much without giving it away so I guess you'll just have to check it our for yourselves! 

Which fall shows are you loving right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment