September 26, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

My name is Lauren Ashley and I’m a 20’s something American girl learning about life and love, living in Sweden. For the first time in my life I am finally starting to feel like a grown-up. I love road trips, listening to music in languages I don’t understand, eating donuts, manicures, handbags, and Halloween! This blog is a place for me to talk about everything that is, well… just me! Follow with, as I share my experiences, both European and Stateside! Not really sure at this point which direction my life is going to take next, but I know this much… I’ll definitely have fun figuring it out!

Lastly, I'd like to thank Danielle from Dandy Design for creating this amazing blog! She's fabulous and anyone looking to start a blog/update their existing blog should definitely check her out! Thanks again, Danielle! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment