September 28, 2011

Wednesday Ramblings!

I received a care package in the mail the other day (thanks, mom!) stocked with lots of goodies that I can only get back in the US... or at least get WAY cheaper in the states...
I knew what most of the contents were, but she always manages to slip in a surprise... or two! This time it was a bottle of Halloween-themed lotion whose packaging donned a black cat on the front... Now, normally this wouldn't be such a big deal, but I have a black cat, Salem, and smiled when I saw the bottle and it's message!

On an academic note, I had my "Research Methodology" class and seminar today... It was exhausting! There is so much work to be done in the next five short weeks! This class is designed to assist you in writing your thesis- It's definitely interesting, and we have an incredible professor, but some days I leave more confused then I was before we started...

No comments:

Post a Comment